Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dollish Polish


This is my First purchase from an INDIE seller and I am thrilled!!!
This is from Dollish Polish check her out here: http://www.facebook.com/Dollface22772 
Here face book site will keep you informed to when she will restock her shop.

I have from LEFT to RIGHT:
Team Salvatore
Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
Super Bass
I want to do bad things to you
Heart of glass
He slimed me



Heart Of Glass over Orly Black with blue and deep purple striping brush designs. 
I went TOO far ( in my opinion and added some silver swipes)
This color is AMAZING I got many many compliments even though my ever so UGLY nail art gone bad ruined Dolly's beautiful concoction!!! 




OHHHH Super Bass!!!! To be honest I only bought this because her polishes are WAY hard to snag and this baby was able to sneak into my cart. The pics I saw on the web didn't appeal to me but I HAD to buy some DOLLISH POLISH!!! 
I am so GLAD I did!!! This is my #1 Favorite! The purples and blues and beyond words!! This is a MUST to buy!!! This is layered over Orly black and side swiped then accented with a fimo butterfly on the ring finger. 
LOOOOVED this MANI and got more compliments than ANY other EVER!!!!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment